Thursday, July 17, 2014

Sisters, Final Chapter

Here is the last of my Sisters photos. I hope you have enjoyed the show.







 WAY too cute!

 Loved these wedge quilts.


 Very interesting piece.  The lime background was striking.





 One of my favorites of the whole show.  With 1401 quilts on display, its amazing how some just stand out and sing to me.


 Vintage quilts, would have loved to see this spread out.  The pink is fabulous with the blue and white.


 Me and Lori from Humble Quilts.  We met up in NYC and now in Sisters. 


 Lori, Claire and Randy.


 Cow quilts.  Thought this was a fun section.




 Vintage quilts............ No I didn't buy one.






That's all folks,
Sharon

6 comments:

antique quilter said...

I love the wedge quilts too I am going to have to try making one of those.
Ok love the last antique quilt along, may have to make a quilt with that block. thanks for sharing your trip with us. I really enjoyed seeing all the quilts and pictures of you and Lori , Claire and Randy
have to say I loved that first quilt with the trees and the log cabin blocks, interesting , would love to be able to make trees like that too!
Kathie

Anonymous said...

I love the vintage quilts! Actually, I love all the photos. Thanks for sharing such beauty!

Lori said...

Loved your recap! Great photo of you and I. Was happy it worked out for us to meet up.

Karen said...

Every time I visit your blog, I admire the quilt that is on your side bars. I assume this was part of a custom design since you have a logo at the bottom of the blog for Valentine Design. Anyhow, it is oh so nice.

Mimi said...

Some more lovely quilts and what fun to hook up with a fellow blogger. Lucky you. Thanks for sharing.

Nifty Quilts said...

Really fun to see! Thanks, Sharon, for bringing the show to my kitchen table.